Natural milk-emulsion 2 in 1, enriched with vitamins (from the cold-pressed hemp oil), gently removes all impurities from the face and removes make-up. It is known that hemp oil, because of its unique composition, nourishes the skin, cleans it, and makes it healthier.
Hemp oil is quickly absorbed and does not clog pores. Besides many health benefits, hemp oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids and therefore is an ideal ingredient for skin cleaning. The combination of ingredients in this emulsion deeply cleans the skin and acts as a disinfectant. It is intended for all skin types.
Avocado oil is particularly rich in vitamins A and E, powerful antioxidants, even vitamin D and C, and B-complex vitamins. Such a specific composition and concentration of vitamins make it highly resistant to oxidation on light or air, and it is fantastic to fight free radicals and premature aging of the skin!
Although it is not always simple to find avocado oil, because it is not as commercial as argan oil for example, its wealth and numerous beneficial effects on the skin make it unavoidable “must have” cosmetic ingredient in our creams, masks, balms, bath products, even make-up products!
Lavender essential oil soothes the skin and redness.
Geranium essential oil gives results in treating acne, varicose veins, small wounds and bleeding, inflamed veins, burns, thick and oily skin, seborrheic dermatitis, moisturizing eczema, lichen, wrinkles.
Essential oils of lavender and geranium are rare oils that have a therapeutic effect on all skin types, have anti-inflammatory and healing properties, and with regular use, skin becomes smooth, elastic, fresher and without blemishes.
You’ll need this for making homemade natural milk – emulsion:
- Electric or steam double boiler
- Accessories – two pots to emerge in double boiler, preferably gloves, small electric mixer, glass stirrer
- Organic (cold-pressed!) hemp oil and avocado oil
- Lavender hydrolat (or another of your choice)
- Natural glycerin (glycerol)
- Natural emulsifier (emulium kappa or phytocream) – emulsifier is a substance that stabilizes an emulsion
- Essential oils
Ingredients (for 5–6 bottles):
1) Oily phase
- 130 g cold pressed hemp oil (or any oil or oil combination of your choice, for example, 50:50 hemp and avocado oil)
- 20 g emulium kappa (or phytocream) or less if you want to get an emulsion
2) The aqueous phase
- 12 g glycerol
- 360 g lavender hydrolat – optional
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- Put the oil phase ingredients in one pot and the aqueous phase ingredients in another pot. Put those pots in heated water (double boiler) so the emulsifier dissolves, but don’t let water enter the pots because it would ruin the recipe.
- When the emulsifier dissolves, get the pots out of the water and let the mixtures cool for a minute or two.
- Now pour the entire water phase in the oil phase and mix with the small electric mixer for several minutes. Always pour the water phase in the oil phase and not the other way around because it wouldn’t combine.
- When two phases are combined, add the essential oils (20 drops of lavender essential oil and 10 drops of geranium essential oil) and mix again for a few minutes.
- While the mixture is still warm and had not yet begun to thicken, pour it into the bottles, close them, and shake several times until completely thickened.
- If you don’t get a thick mixture and the phases are not combined well, you can heat the mixture up again and add more emulsifier (5-10g).
- The milk emulsion should be thick and rich texture. It is not necessary to rinse it after the use, so it can be used as a vitamin body milk.
- It is ideal for all skin types, but if you want to speed up the absorption into the skin, add a small amount of macadamia oil.
How to use:
- To remove dirt and makeup choose one of this oils: castor oil, avocado, walnut, coconut, olive, hemp, macadamia, jojoba
- After-depilation skin care: calendula macerated oil, lavender macerated oil, avocado oil
- Entire body care: immortelle macerated oil, ivy macerated oil, carrot macerated oil, virgin olive oil, sesame oil)
Shelf life: Milk stored in a cool and dark place can be used within 3-6 months.